<body> <body>


Friday, January 12, 2007
3:33 AM


It's finally friday! I survived the week. haha. Today was super slack, had physics lab in the morning. Then had P.E. We played volleyball and basketball with the sec 2s and Gosh they are so rough. But anyway, we won. I think. haha. I skipped chinese to help out at the cca tennis registration booth for sec 1 with sharon. Haha it was so last min that the booth was the most plain and ugly one. Everyone had their banners, stickers or whatever. So me and sharon went to the tennis courts to take some tennis balls to put on the table. The response was good at first, then slowly everyone came back to cancel their name. So annoying. So only about 9 pple signed up for tues and 14 for thurs. But I think it's better, less people nicer. (:

yay, I have something to look forward this sunday - ernie's bday. (:

<33




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x